All guys love beer, but giving beer bottles as a present seems a bit too effortless. To make the present more impressive, you can prepare beer labels with a personal inscription or a greeting and paste these on the bottles.
How to do it:
- Download the file with the free beer labels. You can choose from 3 labels: Heineken, Carlsberg and Tuborg.
- Change the phrases in the file with ones that you want to appear on the labels.
- Print. We recommend using a color printer.
- Cut and paste on the beer bottles.
- Place the bottles in a box, wrap it nicely and give it to the happy receiver.
What can you write on the beer bottles?
- Write a short personal message on every bottle.
- On each bottle write 'Cheers' in a different language: Hebrew = Lechayim / German = Prost / Spanish = Salud / French = Santé! For more languages
- On each bottle write the name of a friend and what he wishes the receiver of the gift.
- On each bottle write to what you are raising your beer glass: here’s to the family, here’s to your new job, here’s to your studies, here’s to your love life, here’s to your new pet, etc.
- On each bottle write a task that the drinker must fulfill to be worthy of this beer.
Ideas for phrases on the labels:
- To your everlasting happiness
- Always see the good in every bad situation
- Never stop loving
- Always have a smile on your face
- May all your wishes come true
- May you stay young in heart and spirit
- May all your dreams come true
- May you always be surrounded by love
- May you find the way to overcome all obstacles
- May you never go grow old, just mature