With a minimum budget and very little time you can create a breath-taking memento of your mutual experiences…
What do you need?
- Two empty match boxes
- Wrapping paper
- Printed pictures/photos of your choice
What you need to do:
- Take the two empty match boxes and separate the drawers from the boxes. You now have two boxes and two drawers.
- Glue one box on top of the other, creating a divider between the two.
- Cut out the divider, so that you get a bigger box
- Take one of the drawers and cut out its bottom. Now you have one complete drawer and one drawer consisting of only the frame.
- Glue the frame on the complete drawer, so that you get a taller drawer.
- Now that the box is ready, all you need to do is wrap each part separately and decorate.
- Take a carton sheet and cut a long strip the width of the match box.
- Fold the strip of carton according to size of the box and on it glue the photos/pictures. You can also decorate the carton.